For registration dates, fees, and policies, click here.
Please follow the payment instructions below to ensure funds are received. Upon our receipt of either payment method, you will be emailed confirmation.
Please note: Only MasterCard and Visa are accepted through the portal.
CREDIT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Complete all appropriate personal information
- Under “purpose of payment”, choose “student organization” and then pick “THE International Affairs Society” from the dropdown menu. Please ensure that it is THE International Affairs Society (In the T section between The GW Vibes and The Jewish Student Association), not the International Affairs Review.
- Under “payment information”, choose “Event registration/tickets” from the dropdown menu and type “GWCIA for (School Name)” in the “Specify” box.
- For “payment amount”, choose “Other Amount” and enter TOTAL payment amount as described below.
- Early registration total payment amount = 40 + (Number of delegates x 30)
- Please ensure all information is accurate before pressing continue.
- Review details and continue to payment page.
- Complete billing and payment details and click “pay”.
- Note payment/order ID # for GWCIA credit card form.
- Fill out the GWCIA credit card form here. This form is only so we can confirm payment and does not require you to enter any credit card information again.
Payment by Check
Please make all checks out to The George Washington University and put IAS – GWCIA – (School Name) in the memo.
Checks must be sent to:
GW Center for Student Engagement
Attn: Jeffery Llewllyen
GWU Marvin Center
800 21st St NW, Suite 505
Washington, Dc 20005